Definition of personal information
Problems, Complaints or Queries
Mail: ANEWU Health Spa Privacy Officer, Suite 5/346 Galston Road, Galston NSW 2159
On what basis do we process your data?
6. We reserve the right to use or disclose any information, including personal information, as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the rights or property of us, any member of ANEWU Health Spa, or any member of the public, to protect the integrity of a Website, to fulfil your requests, or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a matter of public safety.
When and how do we collect personal information?
7. We collect and combine personal information in a number of ways including:
a) customer contact and feedback from service providers as a result of the provision of professional services to our customers, and other legitimate third party sources;
b) our website ANEWU Health Spa and any related social media page
c) at sign-up and/or register to become a member of ANEWU Health Spa;
d) subscription to any newsletters, updates, alerts or news and media releases
e) complete and submit any forms or surveys provided to ANEWU Health Spa, either physically or electronically;
f) contact us or our customers directly in person or via any medium including email, mail, telephone, social media and commercial electronic messaging systems
g) participate in any events, offers, promotions, competitions or marketing activities of us, or our customers or service providers;
h) through other legitimate third party sources including list brokers, social media organisations, and other data providers or organisations that share data in circumstances where it is lawful and/or you have given permission for them to do so.
What kinds of personal information do we collect?
8. We may collect personal information including:
a) your full name, contact details (such as your email address, phone number, address, contact preferences), location, and passwords you create;
b) information about your preferences, interests, opinions, feedback and experiences with our products or services or the products and services of our customers;
c) social media account usernames and information published on your social media accounts;
d) information regarding your personal and professional interests and your networks;
e) information regarding your relationship history with us and our customers;
f) relevant medical details provided directly, and/or provided via a medical specialist with your consent for the purposes of safe best practice of treatments and/or participation in research;
g) enquiry and complaint details;
h) information about your experience with ANEWU Health Spa products or services or third party products or services. This information is requested including in order to tailor our subsequent communications to you and continuously improve our products and services;
i) the contact details of third parties. If you are asked to provide details about other people, please ensure that these individuals are happy for their details to be given to us and used for the purposes set out in this policy (which may include using their details for marketing purposes);
j) financial details, if you have provided them to us, such as your bank account, credit card, Paypal or other online payment system details (where you purchase any products or services from us).
k) As with many commercial websites (and mobile and tablet applications), we may also collect information which tells us about visitors to our websites. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of a Website are most commonly accessed.
l) there may be opportunities on the Website to upload user-generated content, post or provide information about yourself, communicate with other users, provide reviews for content, products and/or services. This information may be shared with others and may be publicly posted on our Websites, including without limitation, other social media platforms and other public forums in which you choose to participate. This information may become publicly available and may be read, collected and used by others outside of our Website. We are not responsible for the conduct of others who may read, collect and use this information.
n). For more information about cookies and how you can opt out, you can visit https://www.youronlinechoices.com.au/.
Consequences of not providing personal information
10. No-one is obliged to provide personal information. However, failure to do so may result in us or our customers being unable to provide you with our or our customers’ goods, services, information, upcoming opportunity, promotion, event or product information, and other content, including where requested by you.
For what purposes do we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information?
11. Personal information that we collect will be used for the following primary purposes:
a) To fulfil obligations in respect of any contract between you and us;
b) To render services related to ANEWU Health Spa, including providing our professional services to our customers;
c) to carry out any purchases you make and otherwise manage our or our customers’ commercial and trading relationship with you including identifying you in our system and contacting you, invoicing you correctly, sending you our products and to address your expectations of us in respect of how we conduct our business;
d) to ensure that your personal information remains up-to-date and complete;
e) to provide you with information about your accounts, transactions, content, services and products involving ANEWU Health Spa;
f) to facilitate payments from you;
g) to contact you, including sending you any technical, administrative or legal notices relevant to us;
h) to otherwise maintain our relationship with you, including providing after sales services and responding to enquiries;
i) to provide you with early access to new releases, exclusive events, special offers, newsletters, events, and promotions;
j) to otherwise market to you (with direct marketing materials), via any medium including mail, telephone, commercial electronic messages (such as SMS, MMS, instant messaging, email, social media, mobile applications), or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel;
K) to maintain the functionality of our Website, including customising the Website based on your preferences; providing information to you relating to the content available on a Website; to improve the Website and system administration;
l) to better understand and meet your needs and interests, to enable us to improve the nature of the goods and services we or our customers provide, to more accurately market our or our customers’ goods and services, and to research our or our customers’ customers; and to obtain opinions or comments about products and/or services and to conduct other research and development;
m) to record and analyse statistical and de-identified data for analysis including marketing analysis;
n) to conduct market research including identifying likeminded individuals including through third party vendors such as Facebook or other social media websites;
o) as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request; to protect the rights or property ANEWU Health Spa, ANEWU Health Spa’s customers’, or any member of the public; to protect the integrity of Websites; to fulfill your requests; or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a matter of public safety.
Contact by ANEWU Health Spa
12. ANEWU Health Spa (and its director, servants and agents), our promotional partners, our customers or trusted third parties (and other selected service providers and other non ANEWU Health Spa companies or professionals) either in Australia or overseas, may contact you via telephone, SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email, post or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel using the information provided in order to contact you in respect of the primary purposes for collection of personal information as stated above.
How do we share your personal information?
14. We do not and will not sell or deal in Personal Data or any customer information.
For prescribed purposes as outlined earlier, personal information may be shared with the entities below including their directors, servants and agents and related bodies corporate:
a. our customers;
b) our or our customers’ marketing and email sending partners;
c) technical service providers, such as mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies and communications agencies; and
d) other trusted service providers, promotional partners and third parties.
15. These recipients may be engaged by us to perform a variety of functions, such as legal and accounting services, data storage, support services, conducting market research, processing credit card payments, assisting with promotions and providing technical services for our websites. These companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform such functions. Your credit card details are only used to facilitate your purchases. They are not used for any other purpose and will never be supplied to a third party. If you are a business we trade with, we may disclose your information to debt recovery agents or credit reporting bodies if necessary
How do we hold, and how long do we hold your personal information?
16. We will use all reasonable security means to maintain confidentiality, protect & secure personal information, and prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, misuse, interference or loss of personal information. ANEWU Health Spa, its employees and its subcontractors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. Credit card information is encrypted before transmission and is not stored by us on our servers.
17. We also take reasonable steps to keep personal information accurate, up to date, complete and relevant. We take reasonable steps to ensure only those necessary have access to your personal information. Personal information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. This service may be performed on our behalf and data may be hosted by our selected data storage provider. We retain your information only for as long as necessary to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We will inform you about serious data breaches in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Your privacy rights
18. You have a number of rights under the Australian Privacy Law. These include:
a) (access) to request access to your personal information from us, in a commonly used electronic format. On a case by case basis, we may determine that it is not legally required to give an individual access to personal information, in which case we will provide you with a written notice of its refusal to provide access;
b) (correction) to request that we correct your personal information;
c) (withdrawing consent) to withdraw your consent for us to use your personal information. Please note that you can also opt-out of online marketing communications at any time by using the unsubscribe feature in each electronic commercial message; and
d) (complaint) to complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles.
21. Personal information will not be collected from any person who is known by ANEWU Health Spa to be under the age of eighteen (18) without the consent of a parent or legal guardian or as has been provided to us lawfully by third parties, including our customers. Persons under age eighteen (18) may only use our Websites with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
ANEWU Health Spa and other websites
22. Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the third party website. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements. We are not responsible, nor does it accept any liability, for the conduct of companies linked to our Websites.
23. We may use third party advertisements on our Websites. All third party advertising, if paid for, is paid for by the relevant third party advertisers and are not recommendations or endorsements by us or any of its affiliates. ANEWU Health Spa is not responsible for the content (including representations) of any third party advertisement on a website. Cookies may be associated with these advertisements to enable the advertiser to track the number of anonymous users responding to the campaign. We do not have access to or control of cookies placed by third parties.
Mail: ANEWU Health Spa, Suite 5/346 Galston Road, Galston, NSW, 2159